Diwali 2013 Poojan Timing, Deepavali 2013 Pooja Time :- Diwali or Deepavali is one of the most important festival for india which is celebrated with same enthusiasm every year.This year diwali falls in the month of November i.e from 1st-5th Of november.Usually Deepavali puja is performed in the evening hourse after the time of sunset.According to the reports and sources this year the higly auspiciour time to perform Deepavali poojan is between 19.20 hours to 20.58 hours IST during diwali celebration.Here we will disscuss about the auspicious time for diwali 2013 poojan for some cities of India.
The major cities include Amritsar, Ajmer, Ambala, ALwar, Agra, banglore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhubneshwar, Bhopal, Chandigard, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Durg, Dharamshala, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad,Ganganagar, Gwalior, Haridwar, Gaya, Hyderabad, Hissar, Jammu, jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Jhansi, Karnal,Kolkata,Kanpur,Kangra,Kurukshatra, Kullu, Lucknow, Mandi, Mathura, Merrut, Mumbai, Murabadad, Nagpure, Nainital, Pathankot, Patna, Panipat, Prayag, Shimla, Srinagar, Solan, Sonepat, Ujjain, Una, Udaipur and Varanasi.
Lakshmi|Ganesh Ji Puja Timing For Diwali 2013 Cities Of India :-
Given below are the auspiciour time for performing Goddess Lakshmi Puja for Diwali for some of the cities of India.Arranged in Alphabetical Orders.Generally Lakshmi Puja should be done during Pradosh Kall which starts afteh sunset and approximately lasts for two hours and 24 minutes.Some sources propose Mahanishita Kall also to perform the diwali lakshmi Pujan.
Things To Do Before Puja :-
- Before Starting with the Puja house should be kept clean.Specially that place where puja is to be done.
- Diyas and Candles all around the house should be lit to illuminate the parth of Goddess Laxami.
- Colourfl Rangoli are drawn and home is decorated.
- Some place have a tradition to draw small footprints with rice flour and vermilion to indicate the long awaited arrival of Goddess Lakshmi.
- Oil lamps are kept burning throughout the night to guide the path of Goddess.
DONT MISS :-
- How do Design Diwali 2013 Puja Thali In Five Minutes
- Diwali Puja Thali Decorations Items/Thali Accessories
- Simple Rangoli Design for Diwali 2013
At first deity is welcomed, given a ritual bath and seated on the platform.Offerering are made followed by arti which is sung by family members and all the presents.Latest people enjoy diwali feast and wish each other by giving gifts, cards, sweets and children burst out crackers.Many Communities especially Gujarat Businessmen do Chopda Pujan during Diwali Puja.During Chopda Puja new account books are inagurated in presense of Goddess Lakshmi Ji.To seek lakshmi Ji blessing for the next financial year.
Some people don’t know about the exact timing which suits for diwali lakshmi ji, ganesh ji and other Gods poojan.So here we have shared this useful article for you so that you can celebrate your deepavali as it is used to celebrate in the past.There is drastic change in celebration of diwali from past to present.People now days dont give much importance but there are some areas in India which follow the same trend as followed in the past.Hope now you will do Lakshmi Ji, ganesh Ji puja on the auspicious time for diwali 2013.
- diwali pooja timing 2013 in usa
- lakshmi pooja time in usa 2013
- salmsankhan lixmei ji puja 2013